I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nanci,

Thank you, but I have to confess - I didn't get the shot! Was taken by a lovely, professional, lady photographer. I was getting so disappointed with the snapshots I was taking at home so I took him along for a shoot while he was still little. This was taken at the end of Jan so he's bigger now, at last weigh in he was around 7.5kg.

He does look much younger in the pic than he actually was at the time, guess it's the angle it was taken from?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
OK . . now you have given me the "fever" for a professional shot, Sami is jet black and almost impossible to photograph due to dark color! Yet I want to capture that puppy face to always remember . . so will investigate that this week as he is 16 weeks already. He absolutely looks like a Ryley, you picked the perfect name, his markings are absolutely incredible, looks like a painting! Well worth the $ I'm sure!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK . . now you have given me the "fever" for a professional shot, Sami is jet black and almost impossible to photograph due to dark color! Yet I want to capture that puppy face to always remember . . so will investigate that this week as he is 16 weeks already. He absolutely looks like a Ryley, you picked the perfect name, his markings are absolutely incredible, looks like a painting! Well worth the $ I'm sure!

I think so! :D She did a lovely job. In fact, so good I ended up spending twice as much as I couldn't choose between them all (have another 4!). Good luck with your search for a photographer, will keep an eye open for pix of Sami

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.