I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Sad news

3K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  embee 
#1 ·
Just read the sad news on jukee doodles website that some of the pups are ill.Poor Julia and Stephen thinking of you Donna and Buddy x

#18 ·
There is no education like adversity. ~Disraeli

We just wanted to thank you all so very much for all the messages of support over the last week. We are very grateful.
It was a tragedy to loose four puppies and we still have much to learn from it. We are keeping our fingers crossed that the lab tests offer up some answers as knowledge and prevention is the only way forward. I have taken a short clip of the remaining two puppies that seem oblivious as to what has gone on around them for the last week. Follow the link below to the update on our website.

http://www.jukeedoodles.com/2011/09/there-is-no-education-like-adversity.html

#19 ·
Thank you for updating us. So sorry to hear about the puppies and how sad that you lost a fourth. It sounds like you did everything you could, what a hard week it must have been. :(

The two in the video look lovely and happy, fingers crossed that whatever it was has gone now.

Sarah
x

#20 ·
Thank you for the update, I've been thinking of you guys all week. SO sorry to hear you lost a fourth pup, but how lovely to see the remaining two, who are absolutely gorgeous! I hope you get some results soon xxxx

#24 ·
Yes, thanks for the update Julia and Stephen. I have been obsessively going to your website about six times a day (at least!) hoping for news. I am so very sorry that you lost a fourth pup. To feed and monitor a single pup 24/7 must have been so exhausting and then devastating to lose it after all your efforts. My heart goes out to you. I do hope you get conclusive results and I know that you will do everything possible to prevent it happening again ...... although your hygiene routine was pretty scrupulous in the first place. I can still smell the solution on the bottom of my flipflops!!

The surviving 2 pups look fantastic and healthy tucking into their NI.

Much love to you both.

Karen xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.