I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flynn made the journey home safely and without problems. ( That's My Boy )
He had a snooze initially on my lap and then climbed into the crate and slept for four hours only waking in the last hour but choosing to spend it looking out the window at all and passing.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Tee Hee! I was very jealous that Rocky picked up Flynn, I've had to wait for Izzy because I'm catering a big wedding on Friday, and there's no way I could take that much time out to go down, and then give her my full attention this week. Next week though, I shall be 100% in puppy mode :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ahh he's home ... now the fun begins ... you are sooo lucky xxx

Enjoy every second even in the middle of the night as its all bonding time, and they are like kids, you turn around and they are teenagers xxxx Time flies when you are having fun

Is that the first JD'er home ... lovely

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ahh he's home ... now the fun begins ... you are sooo lucky xxx

Enjoy every second even in the middle of the night as its all bonding time, and they are like kids, you turn around and they are teenagers xxxx Time flies when you are having fun

Is that the first JD'er home ... lovely
Flynn is the first of JD summer puppies home. Thanks to Julia and Stephen for all the help and advice.
Flynn had a bit of a howl to himself for a while last night but soon settled down. I got up at 3.30am am and took him outside for a quick P then back to bed for both of us. I have arranged to see my vet this afternoon for a puppy check and introduce him to the experience. A lot to learn for both of us.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oh gosh I adore him and I'm so jealous you have him home already!!!

Thanks for posting photos and updating us all. We may be asking you for tips soon!! Enjoy him and don't forget us lot waiting for the next photo ;)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Awww Congrats, he is super cute!:) How did the journey home go? was there any accidents?(of the toilet kind not car kind?!) This is all so lovely as we have been there from pre conception right through to taking them home....very special:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Awww Congrats, he is super cute!:) How did the journey home go? was there any accidents?(of the toilet kind not car kind?!) This is all so lovely as we have been there from pre conception right through to taking them home....very special:D
We've had a mixed day of it toilet training wise. I set up a poo place using a wooden grow bag surround filled with garden bark chippings. It has been a success only when I see it's the right time to take him out. So... my fault not his.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi i was just wondering how the first night went?
Flynn was a bit upset for about 45 Min then silence till daybreak at about 5.00am. I took him out for a P then back to the crate till 7.00am.
Last night was a cry for about 20 min then nothing till daybreak outside quickly then back to bed for both of us till about 7.00am.
So far so good.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts