I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hello Ollie and owner, he's adorable, i'm also new to ilmc iv'e had my puppy for 11 days and he's so lovely, you'll get there with the toilet training it just takes a while, bailey has been doing his business in the garden for 2 days now so looking good:D ,as for the crying is this in the day/evening.
There are lots of people with alot of helpful advice on here (unfortunatley i'm not one of them,i'm just starting off like you), you'll get alot of advice if needed.:)

Leanne x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Leanne! Bailey is beautiful, I love black and white dogs they remind me of disney movies, full of character! I had a black and white collie growing up and she was great.. He's just asleep on my lap now, he's settling in well.
This is a lovely site for dog-lovers like ourselves!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Hi Ollie!! so very cute! my favorite dog growing up was named Ollie!! I got my cockapoo 4 weeks ago and we are loving him to pieces! Be patient, there are a lot of knowledgeable poo lovers on this site that have already given me wonderful advise with several problems! Don't hesitate to tap them, lots of experts here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.