I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have just joined the forum. We have one cockerpoo, Weller and we think he is the best :cool: ( i know we all feel the same about our own dogs) He is now 18 months and we have just started on our agility as I hope he will really enjoy it, me also of course. He has a lot of confidence and didn't falter once on his intro to any of the obsticles. I have worked with and owned greyhounds for many years and they are lovely and very sweet natured but very LAZY, now having a young family we decided on a C.P as needed energy levels to keep up with us and we all love him. Just thought I would say a quick hello and look forward to chatting " dog" :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:welcome:
We have lots of people from Herts on the forum - St Albans is becoming a hotspot for cockapoos :) Love to see some pics of Weller.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hello Karen, welcome to you and Weller. Do you have any pics of him that you can post? We like to look at lots and lots of pics :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome love the name weller where did you get it ? do you have any photos of weller

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Karen & weller ... we love talking doggy on here .... and most of all we love cuddly cockapoo snaps ...xxx

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hi Karen and weller welcome to the foum,weller is a lovely unusual name! Would love to see pics of your cockapoo xxx

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thank you for all of your hello's! Weller is named after Paul Weller and we thought that you won't hear anyone else calling that name while out walking, although people do tend to think we are calling Bella!!! I have tried uploading some pics but keeps coming up with different error messages? Would love some pointers on how to do this. Mind you he doesn't photograph that well as being black with just a tiny tux he usually shows up as a black hairy blob but could put some on any way.
Looking at your picture of Obi, Clare they look very alike.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ha ha ha Bella .. Weller

Well this will make you laugh, I called Oakley and some lady said to me 'what is your dogs name, Ugly?' ... as if...

No my dog is called Oakley ...because it is a cool name and because you have to be cool to own a cockapoo.. As if you would call a dog Ugly... when they are the most beautiful breed around ...

Kind of funny though .... maybe the way I yelled it !!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mind you he doesn't photograph that well as being black with just a tiny tux he usually shows up as a black hairy blob but could put some on any way.
Looking at your picture of Obi, Clare they look very alike.
i thought it was just me that couldnt take photos of Maisie!!! She also looks like a little black ball of fluff on most of them!!:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I fear I will have this problem too! Love the little black ones though xx

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Cool name Weller. As soon as I read hi:)I though ah, wonder if thats after Paul Weller. I'm impressed.

We're planning on a little Poo Fest in St Albans on 11 Sept if you fancy joining us. There' another forum thread on it floating around - not sure how to show you the thread.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
We would definately be up for a poofest! Weller would love it, they seem to LOVE other poodle crosses, don't you think? Weller has an idol in our park of a huge white labradoodle, he just loves him, follows him about the park bouncing around, under his legs, in his face.Its as if he is thinking "I want to be like this when I grow up" He hasn't realised he is as big as he is going to get!!!!!!;) Will have a look for thread, thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts