I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
45pounds!!!!!! Wow little Betty is a total feather weight at 11 pounds!!

Rascal is now very much the little big bro!!!

We need Betty inbetween your boys as her colouring and look is so similar and they'd look like cockapoo version of those Russian dolls!!!!

Both your boys are lovely!! x

·
Registered
369 Posts
What a lovely pic :)

I thought Eddie was heavy at 41lbs - crikey!

I like the look of the harness and clips you use for the boot - what are they called?

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
WOWIE!!! Scamp is a big boy!!!!!
Lady is almost a year and 14 pounds....tiny compared you your boy

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I just had to do a quick conversion on Millie. I know she weighs 7.8kg, but had no idea what that is in pounds. Yet I have no idea what I weigh in kgs' on stones ! How weird is my brain :confused:

Anyhow, Millie is 17lbs I believe, so sits quite nicely in the middle of your lovely two.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Big is beautiful ... I weighed myself this morning .. ha ha ha

Just worked out Oakley is 10.5kg so approx 23 lbs .. and he fully grown .. he is solid but very lean build ... whereas Honey is wider and a plumper build ...

Scamp... don't break your mummys back :) he has a lovely build ...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a lovely pic :)

I thought Eddie was heavy at 41lbs - crikey!

I like the look of the harness and clips you use for the boot - what are they called?
Rascal has a Trixie harness from Amazon, Scamp has a non pull dog harness also from Amazon and the boot restraints are from trainingtrousers.co.uk :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I think Mable is about the same as Oakley 10.5 kg and Wilf was !5.5kg ... last time.. which was ages ago. But Mable is skin and bone and Wilf is a lump he looks bigger than Scamp !! Need to weigh x

·
Registered
720 Posts
wow 20kg thats the health and safety limit for a one person lift, definitely a big boy. Poppy is just over 10kg, 2 years old and very lean.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts