I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's get the ball rolling - how about a meet in October, before the weather gets too bad! Any suggestions where we could meet? I'm in East Lothian, Mandy in Aberdeen and a few Glasgow area - would Perth area be easy enough for people to get to?
Can't wait to meet up with Cockapoo friends :jumping:

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Yipee definately count me in as long as its not between 19th and 25th cos i will be in london,sounds fantastic and i know a few more who would want to come xxx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all , we are new here so will do our best to come along where ever it is lol. bn on a few doodle walks but would love to meet some other cockapoos and there owners

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Stephen, sorry if I've missed any other of your posts - where are you and what poos do you have? :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
sundays are not good for my as i have dog training which i dont always get to because opf work so when i get sundays off i dont like to miss it.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My Geography is appalling! I think Perth is fairly accessable for most - no idea where we'd meet though! Any one have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
It would be good to know where the people who are interested would be travelling from, to judge the best venue. Maybe near a dog friendly beach somewhere? That way the dogs would get a good runaround together. And there are usually shelters for the humans if the weather not too good. Interested in what others have to say, though. If everybody interested says where they are from and what they think, it would be a great help in planning something.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts