I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello community,

my daughter and i have finally made the decision to get a dog and need some help from you guys on where to get one. i have done a fair bit of research on Cockapoo's and have got to the point where im so overloaded with information, i thought i should ask the experts for some help. what i need is advice on a good breeder who breeds lush puppies with good natures.

so far i have spoken to Stephen from Jukee Doodles, Thirza from Marley Doodles and a lady advertising from Preloved. i have also been emailing Ian from Doodlepets (he has some puppies and is inviting people to view them).

maizie (my daughter) and are happy to wait for the right dog.......providing we can contain our excitment.

Regards Lucy

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hi Lucy ... great news you are planning to get a puppy... you will love being a cockapoo owner, they are wonderful pets and such fun loving dogs. xxx

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Hi Lucy!
Welcome....and great choice of dog if i do say so myself!!! Enjoy your search!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi Lucy!

I was looking at www.breedersonline.co.uk yesterday and there was a lady on there who tested both parents of the puppies for PRA. Other breeders you might want to look at are Anthony at Anzil and Janice/Jandaz who is also on this forum. Breeders on line tend to have more small/ hobby breeders.

Good luck with your search. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome

I suppose the next step is to visit the breeders you have already contacted and see for yourself their set up and their dogs and puppies. There are lots of good breeders out there but its a personal choice made on the info you gather.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Hi Lucy and :welcome: to you and your daughter. Good luck with your breeder search. My puppy Max is from Jukee Doodles, please do visit them even if it is just for a fact finding tour, they are lovely people with gorgeous dogs xx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I second that Lucy, JD always welcome visitors on factfinding tours, and advise you to look at at least 3 breeders. I started my search on Breedersonline, you can link on to websites, gives you an initial feel for the breeder. Good luck with your search.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts