I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I wondered whether anyone knew whether or not the risk of this has subsided as we head into December or are we waiting for a good frost?

Me and Tilly cant wait to get back in the woods! :)

Pauly.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a look a week or two ago but couldnt see any updates. We have a couple of parks near us but the woods are really nice and theres plenty for Tilbo to sniff! She loves it.

I might leave it until it gets a bit colder then.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I had a look a week or two ago but couldnt see any updates. We have a couple of parks near us but the woods are really nice and theres plenty for Tilbo to sniff! She loves it.

I might leave it until it gets a bit colder then.
What is this please? As I have started taking Pushca into the woods for squirrel patrol....Is it some kind of doggy infection?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Basically there is some kind of bug which seems to be associated with going in the woods between late august and november. It is quite rare as i understand it but seems to be on the rise.
Symptoms are sickness and upset stomach along with noticable lethargy. It needs to be treated by a vet pretty sharpish as can turn into bad news fairly quickly.
Nothing to worry about im sure as it is very rare but deffo worth being aware of by all accounts.
Scientists are trying to get to the bottom of it. Search AHT (i think!) seasonal canine illness on google for proper info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.