I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I think some pups exhibit lathargic behaviour - some just want to sleep. My Vincent was more tired than usual and didn't really want us to give him any hugs because his back was sore (he had just had his microchip in too...!).

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hattie had hers this morning, she was not impressed! Vet advised waiting another month before microchipping to let her get a bit bigger. She is quite sleepy. The heavens have opened here and she does not like the rain so getting her in the garden for a comfort break has been interesting!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Thanks everyone,
I'll no what to look for now.I was thinking of having his microchip done at the same time, maybe I'll wait, he only weights 2.3 KG so very little still! Jane x
Hi Jane Hattie was booked for microchip at same time as jabs as receptionist said it was 'usual' to do it at the same time but vet did not agree, she weighed 2.5 kilos, admit I was relieved as the needle is quite big. I imagine they put local in first (thats what they did when I has my horse chipped and he weighs 200 times Hatties weight!).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.