I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off on hols to Scotland tomorrow. Will be leaving George with my son and daughter 21 and 17!!! God help him! Hope you all have a good week and look forward to updates when I get back on Friday (gonna miss the little fellow):(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where abouts ijn scotland are you going ?
We are going to stay at Findochty and visiting Craigcellachie, Keith and Grantown on Spey to name a few places.. There is a story behind this. My mum was diagnosed with lung cancer very suddenly just over 2 years ago and given 6 months. Well to cut a long story short she is doing well and last year we went back to the place we went for childhood hols and recreated family photos. Had a tough couple of years! These are on my facebook if you want to add me (search Jayne Curtiss)and take a look (they very funny). This has also been one of the reasons for getting George. We had a dog before my mum was diagnosed and she used to walk him everyday. I was hoping that she might want to get out and about and do the same with George and guess what.... the other day she said 'would you mind if I took George for a walk I would really like to!' Made my DAY! Sorry but had kept this reason for buying George to myself but felt time was right to share:D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I hope you have a fab time, I'm sure George will be fine! xx

Reactions: curt3007

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Jayne, thanks so much for sharing that. I'm back off to Essex sat/sun to participate in Cancer Research Relay for Life. My sister and I are walking a marathon overnight :)
Wow I would love to do that Ali, can I donate , is it sponsored

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Hope you have a fab holiday,i love the highlands.Its great to hear your mum is doing well have fun and we will hear all about it when you get back,lots of piccies please xxx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts