I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have a 11 month old cockapoo Ralphie it's just me and him he has just started barcking and howling when I have to go out he seems fine when I leave him I put the radio on and he settle into he's bed but my neighbour has informed me today that he has started to howl and crys and it when I'm out and can go on for some time I'm never out for longer than four hours has anyone got any suggestions to help please and is this just a phase? Will he settle when he get older ? 馃槼

Registered
You need to film him really and find out what is happening, is it separation anxiety or is it boredom? Do you leave things like kongs and other stuff to do and are they used or is everything ignored until you get home?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thankyou for ur message he has a box of toys but he seems to no ignore them until I get home I have ordered a camera now so I can see what is going on also when I took he out this morning he run out of the park across the road after a dog the dog wasn't on heat but he just took off I've been letting him off the lead since he was four months old this is now the second time he has done this the frist time the dog was on heat witch was understandable but this time it was a male dog that had been done he has also become more needed I've noticed. Any advise ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts