I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya my pup is now 14 weeks and he has shed a little since we got him at 8 weeks but this last week has been really bad. He’s really fluffy and curly on his arms and legs but more wavy/fluffy on his back and he does have facial hair but not much, has anyone else experienced this and did it stop? He’s an F1 mum cocker & dad toy poodle. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes and will probably do so until around 9 months of age when their adult fur comes in. Our puppy is now 15 months old and you find an odd hair every now and again but nothing really.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes and will probably do so until around 9 months of age when their adult fur comes in. Our puppy is now 15 months old and you find an odd hair every now and again but nothing really.
Thank you, did your puppy shed then? It’s seems to get worse when he’s had a bath & were covered in hair x

·
Registered
28 Posts
To be honest my husband was moaning all the time about the fur as he wears black for work and he would be covered but once the baby fur went and the adult fur came in it just stopped and you don't see anything. Don't forget tho all cockapoos are different and some don't shed at all . Hope this is helpful

1 - 4 of 4 Posts