I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
My little girl is 17 weeks old... shes an F2b 馃挒
Around 2 weeks ago she started shedding... a lot! Balls of fur everywhere and transfer all over me when I pick her up.. until then not a single hair!?
She does suffer with terrible vaginosis and had really nasty diarrhoea so took her to the vets.. she was put on antibiotics around the time the shedding started.. could that be it? Or coincided?
She has a good coat.. around 4 inches and is wavy across her back and curly face and legs. Sisters are not shedding at all.. just her.
Any advice would be great 馃
Thank you xxx

Registered
I'm no expert, but the groomers told me that my pup would shed her puppy hair and then not shed once her adult hair came in. She's been through that transition, but never shed tons - I'd ask the vet.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I'm no expert, but the groomers told me that my pup would shed her puppy hair and then not shed once her adult hair came in. She's been through that transition, but never shed tons - I'd ask the vet.
Thanks so much for replying.. I did think that might be the case.... the shedding has slowed down now.. just wondering if it was the meds she was on that caused it? But will monitor if not I'll ask the vets xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts