I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At last put names in a hat ..literally.. and ..... drum roll...pulled out Pearl. So Iwould like to introduce you to Pearl whose coming home on Sunday (help!!). She's six weeks old in the picture :)

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww she is a wee cracker. will be interesting to see if she stays black and white or got blue roan. she will be a wee stunner either way.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both she is looking abit Blue roan dont you think onher front legs .. I know the pictures a bit hard to see. Has Echo got any markings like that x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
yea she does but they didnt come thrugh till much later. the blue roan i know was the exact same as echo at 8weeks but by 10 or 12 waa changing colour. ill see if i can find the photos of him.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yes please that would be great ... Im not bothered how she turns out its just interesting x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ... still not everyones happy with it we could nt all agree , but the poor thing was going to be nameless which does nt seem right. Im sure she ll grow into it and well all get used to it x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh Kendal I ve seen him before it s Alfie ..... dont know them personally but fell in love with him when stalking cockapoo sites. They ve got anither now have nt they although cant remember wether its a boy or a girl .... recognised your girls as well had seen pictures of them before. Im a bit sad but thanks anyway have had many an Alfie fix :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
yeah they have his full sister milly, their was another blue roan pup in that litter too but they wanted a contrast to him so went for the black. they are stunning dogs. lol im always looking for cockapoo sites lol even joined a sweedish one once but haven beem on it in about a year need to go back and say Hi.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know not sure if its sad or healthy lol ... it sounded a bit strange me admitting it !! I have nt seen that last picture when he s all grown up although had seen one somewhere with his sister. x x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Dave although my daughters moaning .... obviously does nt quite get the democracy of pulling the name out of a hat !!! So she comes home tomorrow and could be called some thing else !!!!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She came home today ... she looks just like the first picture of Alfie.. since coming home she s become Mabel . x

1 - 20 of 27 Posts