I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new Pet's at home has opened up near me and they've got a special 10% discount all weekend. So I decided to take Poppy shopping, and buy her a present after she was so brave after her spaying. We got some balls, treats and another new coat :eek: . as you can see from the pictures, she does look sweet :D

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, she's an American Cocker and Toy Poodle cross. She is quite small, my friends got a cockerpoo who's about 4 months older and she's actually about the same size, and weighs a bit less than Poppy. I did think she would be a bit bigger, but she may have a bit more filling out to do i think.

Simon and Poppy

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snap, I think I'm fighting a loosing battle trying to get her to stop jumping up. If any human had an op, and a scar like Poppy's (we didn't have the key hole spaying) we wouldn't want to move. At least giving her pain relief is easy. as soon as she see's the bottle she sits down in front of me waiting for it.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
We have tablets but only 1/4 of a tablet twice a day. She only has to take them
for the next two days...she only had two small puncture wounds - her recovery
has been amazing, apart from walking a bit gingerly down the stairs you would never know.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Ah listen to you two...concerned Daddies, bless :):):)

So I decided to take Poppy shopping, and buy her a present after she was so brave after her spaying. We got some balls, treats and another new coat :eek: . as you can see from the pictures, she does look sweet :D
Like the coat Simon, she looks very cute in it. :)

I thought so.. Americans often seem to have a smaller muzzle and shorter
ears which I really like...good to know for the next one:)
I like the shorter muzzle too and the small size of the American cross but I went with a Miniature poodle dad which makes Obi 14" which was the perfect size for me. Colin, beware the coat of the American cross...lots of it! :eek: Very super soft though.... ;)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Loving Poppy's new coat .. Simon you spoil your girl ... or is this another way of attracting the ladies ha ha ha .. the coat will work .. get out walking Simon .. let Poppy do her cute look in her coat :)

I am loving my little American mixes on here .. lovely little poos :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Loving Poppy's new coat .. Simon you spoil your girl ... or is this another way of attracting the ladies ha ha ha .. the coat will work .. get out walking Simon .. let Poppy do her cute look in her coat :)

I am loving my little American mixes on here .. lovely little poos :)
Use Poppy in such an obvious way?...Never..well almost never :p
It seems that Poppy sizes the girls up I meet. The one we met on Friday Poppy didn't seem to like that much. She must not have approved of her

Your Poppy is gorgeous! I love her colouring. She doesn't look very curly but it's difficult to tell with her new coat on. Really attractive dog!
Hi thanks for the comment. her coats not that curly at the moment , tends to get more curly as it gets longer

Posh poppy wow looking hot! Xxxx
Shhhh she will get a big head, she already strikes a pose as if to say look at me I'm beautiful

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.