I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dexter has such a squeek (bit like sweep sooties friend) ;) ......... especially when we're out on a walk or he meets new people - think its excitement or maybe a i'm tired mum can we go home now!!! Does anyone elses doggie squeek???

·
Registered
65 Posts
This post made me laugh so much... My cockpoo Ruby squeeks like this all the time when she is excited... that we have taken to calling her sweep when she does it! She also does it when she meets new dogs and when I come in from work!

Does anyone's dog wag their tail so furiously their whole bum wiggles?!

J

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
His squeak will develop into a strong bark soon enough ... well I would hope so .. or Dexter may be a cat, a mouse or even a Sweep :) :)

Ahhh Dexter .... Oakley used to squeak, but no more, he will whimper and he will bark (very loudly) when necessary but no more squeaking, it will stop ....

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had to look at this thread when I saw the title, that's exactly what I said when we first had Bella! She squeaked too!

I even found a piece on youtube of Sweep and played it, she was so funny tipping her head on one side to listen :)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
lady used to squeak too....that has stoped as she got older I caled her squeaker for a time

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Yes my Dexter still squeaks- he sounds like a guinea-pig! If he sees a big lab coming towards him he squeaks as he is scared!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Oh How funny, Pushca does it with bigger dogs if they are too boisterous and she's intimidated. And always when I comein from work she knows my uniform.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
lol...this reminded me that we used to call Obi "Sir Squeakalot" but just realised we haven't done it for a while so he mustn't be squeaking so much..

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh relief i thought i had a poofy dog .......... well hubby did (i don't mind it its quite sweet) he got called a handbag dog tonight at footy though - that didn't go down too well with manly hubs ha,ha!!!! Yes we call him squeaky too - but he has found his bark today - that was funny that he wondered where it came from :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
I enjoyed reading this thread, before my bedtime now, thank you ladies :)
Cider makes funny noises and I love his baby noises, when he yawns ( excuse my spelling, I am German ) and in the morning, when he first sees me. His bark gets more mature I noticed. It's a lot darker and louder now. Woof, from brother Cider to Squeeky Dexter xxx

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I enjoyed reading this thread, before my bedtime now, thank you ladies :)
Cider makes funny noises and I love his baby noises, when he yawns ( excuse my spelling, I am German ) and in the morning, when he first sees me. His bark gets more mature I noticed. It's a lot darker and louder now. Woof, from brother Cider to Squeeky Dexter xxx
Squeek from Dexter to brother Cider and pals xx ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts