I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on show us your cockapoos at their worst, i want to see them when they are caked in mud or slime from your local pond or bog. we all love the photos when they are nice and fluffy just back from the groomers, but we all know that doesn't last,
we have all had that feeling when you see them running to wards you covered in..........well some times you can only guess.
but you think to your self "don't you dare come near me in that condition..... your not getting in my car like that you can walk home" lol

·
Administrator
487 Posts
I don't think we have any pictures of Benny like that! :eek: I'll have to look around and see if I can find something.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Toffee in stinking mud

This is Toffee after bathing in some rotton sludge at the local woods, took me 40 mins to get her clean in the shower!!
http://i942.photobucket
[IMG]http://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad264/pammytoffee/P1020533.jpg

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol the ground was dry its just they jumped in the mud pit lol

·
Registered
629 Posts
A wet, windy and muddy run this morning in Farnham Park

Other dog walkers were commenting on how dirty she was (the picture doesn't do it justice) one even suggested she should be called 'Scruffy' - the cheek :)

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
love it, was that her about to get dunked in the bath lol

·
Registered
710 Posts
look at that water! hahaha we still haven't given rufus a bath yet (though he really needs it...) I think I'm scared the whole room will be soaked with a squirmy little worm. Better break out my bathing suit

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'm really looking forward to drier weather. It's really wearing to have a wet, mud-caked cockapoo twice a day. Paw-washing doesn't get rid of the dirty belly, then when he dries the dried mud falls off everywhere and the house is permanently filthy. And it's not worth cleaning him up when he'll be filthy again a few hours later :( Roll on Summer!!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I know! He's already dirty I can't imagine what it will be like when the snow melts...floods and mud everywhere! Too much snow!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts