I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah, I am definately thinking white was probably not the best choice for a dog , haha. I do use baby/puppy wipes a lot, and the kitchen sink too, but this mess was beyond either of those. I had to put her in the tub again today, just rinsing her belly and legs. I am never sure how to clean her dirty face, though. I just used a facecloth today but I am not sure it did the job. Oh well, she will be dirty again tomorrow...

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
lol i kindo of have to give up keeping my girls cleen, in scotland you can have 4 seasons in the one day. infact the past couple of days in a matter of ours we went from rain the glorious sun that dried up all the rain to hailstones. so eaither way lol we have mud everywhere at the moment lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Farnham Park and Cockapoos!

A wet, windy and muddy run this morning in Farnham Park

Other dog walkers were commenting on how dirty she was (the picture doesn't do it justice) one even suggested she should be called 'Scruffy' - the cheek :)
Hi

Just saw your post with a great pic in Farnham Park, we walk there quite regularly so when we get our Cockapoo we may bump into you one day!

Excellent.

Gemma

·
Registered
7 Posts
These made me laugh so much. Yesterday I took Harry to the groomers for the first time. He looked so smart, quite the toff, that I took him around to a friends to show him off. She wanted to show him to her grandson (Harry is usually such a scruff)and so off we marched proudly and took him to the garden to play ...whereupon Harry went straight into the pond and within seconds was covered in slime....I didnt know whether to laugh or cry, but laugh we did!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
hmmm, maybe I don't want a blonde after all! Hadn't thought about that - my cocker is black and very attracted to water/muddy puddles, (why is it that the last bit of water is ALWAYS muddy!)but it doesn't show on her!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Ha ha love it!! Betty is black so the mud doesn't show but you should have seen the colour of Betty's bath water today and the state of my bath when i got her out!!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
My last post was before Izzy and I chose each other ....
This photo is a few weeks old, I didn't have my camera the other day, when her lower half was actually BLACK :D

I hadn't bathed Izzy recently for nearly 3 weeks, and I thought her coat was a slightly darker colour - it's actually white!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Well it's been raining a lot here in the Manchester area, right in time for the North West meet!

So I think there will be LOTS of muddy cockapoos today!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
This is my girls a while after a walk ..

Picnic is 4 months old and her brindle coat has almost dried out and looks lovely, however Honey my cream/buff girl who is 11 months old looks a right soggy mess, love her ...

41 - 60 of 100 Posts