I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh lord looking at some of them photo's im going to guess that they all had a ball of a time- but didnt think once about us having to bath them -_-'

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
OMG i thought the second pic was your choc dog not Darcey!! i love the wild abandon with which she's rolling in the mud to make sure EVERY bit if her is covered in mud!!!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
OH MY GOD!!! you win the dirtiest dog competition! goodness! that is one dirty dog! hahahha

·
Registered
161 Posts
Ha ha thanks! This was D's muckiest moment yet. I'd bathed her especially for our holiday in Wales, and within 15 minutes of arriving this is what she did. She actually had clay dreadlocks once she'd stopped rolling. But you're right about the wild abandon, she was clearly in her element.

·
Registered
60 Posts
OMG!! I will never again complain that Monty is dirty!! I have never seen so many mucky doggies in my life! This is why I went for a darker colour - all of Monty's siblings were apricot!!

Don't think I can beat any of those pictures but maybe Monty has a surprise in store for me in the future.

Miranda&Monty

·
Registered
47 Posts
Love these! This is one reason we went for black :0!!

Even though we'll need to wash him often because of my son's dust allergy and daughters' pollen allergy.

I should have taken photos of Sylml's adults today they were all enjoying the mud in the garden ... it was too funny... must be why your (Kendal) cockapoo's love the mud - must be genetic! LOL!

·
Registered
329 Posts
H Ha, all these pictures make me feel better as everytime I go for a muddy walk other dog owners walk by sniggering and I always get the "ha ha, glad I've not got that dog to wash" comments :D

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Yeah - I get those comments too - but surely any colour dog needs washing after a muddy walk - especially when you see the water afterwards!

·
Registered
329 Posts
True! I have a friend with a black 'poo who is the same age Pepper but is a lot more boisterous and rolls in the mud but who LOOKS perfectly clean on the walk home. I think I like that I can see that she needs a bath.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts