I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I'm sitting at the table in the kitchen working on the laptop (ok correction: browsing on here :eek:) ) Obi always walks under the table and jumps up between my legs to say Hello. Of course every time he does this he bumps his head on the table...aw bless him. He does it every time! I thought they were supposed to be clever :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Izzy always barks at herself in the mirror - so dumb!

Yet, so smart as well! Nanny (fragile 87) came to stay at the weekend and Izzy learned after two attempts that nanny would play with her and her soft toy monkey, if she put it on nanny's feet, stepped back and sat and waited. Nanny would gently throw it into the air and Izzy would fetch it and put it back on nanny's feet. She is used to us playing tug with it, but nanny was too nervous. I was so impressed by the speed Izzy figured out what to do.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Izzy always barks at herself in the mirror - so dumb!

Yet, so smart as well! Nanny (fragile 87) came to stay at the weekend and Izzy learned after two attempts that nanny would play with her and her soft toy monkey, if she put it on nanny's feet, stepped back and sat and waited. Nanny would gently throw it into the air and Izzy would fetch it and put it back on nanny's feet. She is used to us playing tug with it, but nanny was too nervous. I was so impressed by the speed Izzy figured out what to do.
Well done Izzy, thats what doesn't make sense about them, sometimes so clever and other times you wonder if their brain has fallen out!!:confused::)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.