I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any chance we can have a tidy up of the Members List. Too many members who have never posted or appear to be involved. If you're trying to search for someone, there can be pages and pages of members under the same letter of the alpabet.

Perhaps email them to ask if they wish to be removed - no reply, remove.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ta for feedback Karen ... there does seem to be so many members ... members please post even if you are just gathering info .. we still would like to say hi to you all :) super friendly forum going on here .. and we all just love cockapoos :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Yes I agree to a tidy up it's my pet hate seeing a forum that you think has lots of members when in reality a lot are inactive accounts or duplicates etc...

I don't know how others judge which forums to join ( apart from the type of forum ) but personally I like forums where I see a lot of activity and regular posts as opposed to looking at how many members they have. A forum could have say 400 members but if only 100 are posting then it makes me wonder why they are not posting?

I think if some-one has been inactive for say 2 or 3 months then send a message and if no reply their account is deleted. ( Not banned, just account deleted as inactive)

With the exception of the Breeding section, you do not need to be a member to access for info.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I also agree it should be tidied up :) It's hard to find anyone you know when you have to look through pages and pages of the same letters or people i've never heard of :S
At least they can view as guests if they don't want to post...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.