I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm sure this is the toy I got for Rosie recently as she was always pulling stuffing out of her other toys and trying to eat it. I got mine (a sheep) from Sainsbury's and I can't remember how much it was but I know I wouldn't have spent ten pounds on it!

She loves it!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Vincent got a hedgehog version (not sure if it was Skineeez but no stuffing) and he loves it :) It's like a blanket, so he loves dragging it about everywhere (he has a number of blankies!) but it has a squeaker in so he loved making lots of noise :eek:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Freddy also has a couple of these. He has the ones where you can put a plastic bottle inside it for extra fun (!)

I would have to say they are his favourite toy and they last FOREVER with no mending required on my part.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Scarlett's very first toy was a Skineez rooster - and she LOVES it! It is her favourite toy and she takes it everywhere with her. First thing in the morning when she gets out of her crate, she picks it up in her mouth and takes it out into the living room - so cute :) An unfortunate accident resulted in this toy having to go in the washer, and I was terrified that it wouldn't survive! The rooster turned out fine, but we bought her a Skineez lion just in case lol She likes this one as well, but not as much as her rooster. In any case, the rooster was most definitely worth the $6.99CDN we paid for it!

Here is a picture of her playing with her rooster

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.