I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Great news Ali, these hubbys of ours are just as soft as us deep down.... mine is cockapoo'ed totally now .. having a day off to come and view my new puppy with me, takes Honey & Oakley on walks ... I love it.

Give him 6 months and he will be doing his own cockapoo puppy search and dragging you along for viewing ha ha ha xxx

She is a darling :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ooh JoJo, how exciting - when are you going to see her? How old will she be? Have you got your names shortlist written yet? Will you share when you've seen her? Ooh, it's very exciting!

I'll put some more pics of Izzy up soon. Been very busy. I can't believe how much she's changed. Her coat is changing, mind you she does need a bath, so may be white underneath still!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I am bursting with excitement .. you know me .. but yes I have already started a post for the blog ha ha ha ... I just want to meet her and her breeder before I announce her.. I feel so happy as I have been searching for weeks, found a breeder who ticked all my boxes .. I have to stick to my own buying guide afterall ha ha ha .. I hope you like her :)

I cant wait to see more Izzy pic... I bet she is gorgeous ... even dirty .. still lovely xxx

I bet hubby is search for your second/ third cockapoo by this time next year ha ha ha xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Well yes ... I am getting a new puppy ... its been a long search and a hard search, I wanted to follow my puppy buying guide and after contacting many breeders, I think I have found a puppy for me ... but as soon as I meet my little puppy I will announce, I promise .. I have been trying to share some info on the blog...I am really excited but I want to meet her myself before I announce her .. I hope you like her ...

A few more week to wait .. but she is cute ...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Well yes ... I am getting a new puppy ... its been a long search and a hard search, I wanted to follow my puppy buying guide and after contacting many breeders, I think I have found a puppy for me ... but as soon as I meet my little puppy I will announce, I promise .. I have been trying to share some info on the blog...I am really excited but I want to meet her myself before I announce her .. I hope you like her ...

A few more week to wait .. but she is cute ...
Oh thanks ... I just looked at your blog. How exciting ... hope all goes well and do keep us posted ... I'm sure we'll all love her. :) Sue x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Thanks Sue ... I will post pic of me with my new pup as soon as I met her ...

I am so looking forward to having a puppy .... its full on with a puppy, JoJo likes that...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts