I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Would love to see pics including before and afters of poo's with straighter smoother flatter coats. Lola has a smoother coat at present but on close examination it looks like 80's style crimp... Can't wait to see what she will be like.

All photos welcome... Please.

Ruth and Lola.

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We bathed her this evening and she was like a wee fluffy duck afterwards. Her coat is very soft, thick and fluffy at the minute. Who knows what way she will turn out. She is a beauty and isn't shedding at the minute :D

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Sami has a rather straight coat, more of the cocker look like Lola. My husband just got a new camera yesterday and we took a couple of before pictures as he was headed for his first groom at 7 months! We have had a terrible time trying to upload pictures, we will take after pictures and try again to upload as he is soooo cute, left his hair rather long, but we can actually see his beautiful eyes now! The groomer kept him 3 hrs. and told me he had one of the softest most beautiful coats she had ever seen!! I can now see a bit of silver on the bridge of his nose and a sprinkle of silver hairs across his back. He is jet black and hard to photograph to show detail, but we will try again . . . makes me feel like we have no skills and my husband works quite a bit with computers!! Also if anybody has any suggestions . . . I used to have a "New posts" option at the top of the main page, now it is not there . . so I do not know how to start a new thread or post . . can anyone help me?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I think it's highly likely Lola will get curlier with age.

This was Saffi on the day we picked her up at eight weeks

This was her at about 17 weeks (I think!)

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ruth . . if you will go to the "posting a picture" thread my husband just helped me upload 2 pictures of Sami who has a relatively smooth coat. I am soooo excited to finally get pictures of him on here, I have tried for months!!! Thanks to Jack with his thread I did it, had to use 2 separate posts, will learn next how to get multiple pictures on the same reply!! But this is exciting for me . . . now everybody can see my little buddy as I have so admired all the other pictures!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.