I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share how proud I am of Charlie. My mum has started to bring him up to school at the end of the day to see his mummy. The children all go mad cooing over him and giving him fuss. He just loves it and laps up the attention. Absolutely everyone comments that he is stunning and looks just like a teddy bear.

I put new pictures up outside my office every week and the children cant wait to see his latest adventure and to watch how he is growing.

Whenever he meets anyone new they are greeted by a big waggly tail but he saves his biggest bum waggle for when mummy comes home.

Dont you just love our cockapoos!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi
They really are the most affectionate dogs. Our Bo is one of Janice's reds. She just loves everyone and her tail never stops wagging. Bo thinks everyone wants to fuss her. The ladies who work at the hairdressers around the corner always come out to say hello when they see her go by. Glad Charlie has settled in so well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The local celebrity eh? :star: How abut some pics for us? :p
He certainly is! It amazed mum when she first bought him up, none of the children know my mum but before she got to me lots of the children rushed up up to her saying "oh look its charlie, hello charlie" one of my caretakers is off at the moment so I am doing the road crossing and loads of my mums as they drove past stopped to tell me that charlie was walking up the road!!
He certainly is a celebrity, especially with his colouring as he stands out.:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Sue, Charlie looks absolutely gorgeous! Like Charlie, Barney is a real celebrity in our village too! I have to leave 10 mins early to walk my 6yr old son Toby to school with Barney as we get stopped so many times for cuddles!!!!!:) Hooray for our fab boys!!!
Best wishes
Tracy & Barney xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.