I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
Having a nightmare couple of weeks trying to collect Charlie :(

I should have collected him today but my pilot was ill so now i'm hoping to fly tomorrow but the airport hasnt yet given the new pilot permission to land so I may end up at an airport 50 miles away from Janice :eek:

This is my 6th pilot now, everytime we think it is sorted something goes wrong and im so fed up now. :(:(:(

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for your support guys, luckily one of the pilots we were going to use originally happens to be flying to wales on sunday to collect another puppy and is happy to bring Charlie home for us, so with the combined efforts of the plot and Uncle Ian i should be cuddling my baby sunday afternoon :D
Fingers and paws crossed eveyone for good weather sunday x

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi...we collected Lottie (Lucy) from Janice three weeks ago today. The good news is that your puppy is in very good hands....Janice is lovely.

Our puppy is such a lovely, happy little soul...the wait will be worth it.

I do feel you pain though....I can't imagine having to cope with all of the delays...thinking of you all. Xx

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.