I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from a very soggy and wet New Forest! We had an ok day yesterday (weather wise) and had a great walk on the beach. Today we went to Wilverley plains and enclosure and we got soaked to the bone! It's really dog friendly here, it's such a shame the weather is so awful. Trying to post a picture but not sure how from my phone? Tried to use tapatalk but couldn't find where to start a new thread? Will try again!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Shame about the weather Clare, if its any concilation its been like that here as well, sounds like its not managing to spoil your break though, its just an excuse for hot chocolate with all the extras, enjoy the rest of your break x x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't take any chances and put him on the lead! I did meet a springer x poodle who was chasing a ball in between them and they didn't seem a bit bothered, very tame.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Hi Clare,
Success on the tapatalk :D
It was rather wet yesterday, we headed home early as hubby is working this week. But am back down there today ! The weather looks much improved on Monday, so hopefully not too wet an Obi for the rest of the week. I'll catch up with you once I arrive :D

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Hi Clare,
Success on the tapatalk :D
It was rather wet yesterday, we headed home early as hubby is working this week. But am back down there today ! The weather looks much improved on Monday, so hopefully not too wet an Obi for the rest of the week. I'll catch up with you once I arrive :D
Have fun you two....don't think about me stuck behind a desk!!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
There you are, you appreciate the beach and your ice cream all the more when the weather has nt been quite so good although it does nt look to have stopped you having a great time, great pics... what I want to know is did she?????? ..... catch the pony x x

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.