I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chloe is such a wonderful dog I am starting to look for another one. Need some pros and cons of having two dogs. It was ok with Chloe and Meffy my pit. ( Meffy got his wings last year) She was becoming Alpha though. I also have a cat. Chloe and the cat get along. Chloe is socialized and hangs back somewhat. She seems to think other dogs are nuts!! She will stand and watch them alot of the time.

Any input will be great.
J Maree

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh you must - its lovely !
Treacle is laid on my slippers under the table and so I am on tip toes as I sit here and Clyde has snuggled in under my heels - I can't move but its so lovely.
Not always plain sailing but very rewarding most of the time!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I just know poo two is inevitable! In my sane moments I thonk of all the down sides eight muddy paws twice the vet insurance twice the vets bills but then my other brain takes over and I just love the thought of two poos playing. Help I need therapy!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You guys are great!!!! Lots of good advice!!! Ha! I should have known better. But cockapoos are such good dogs. I will call about a female I have come across. A black and white. Actually my companion is really into it. He picked her out!
Jo Jo I have read your stories and I love them. Great pick me ups.
Thanks everyone and I will let you all know the outcome. We are just going to look at her ........................................

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh J Maree .. it wasn't meant to be ... keep searching ... your puppy is out there somewhere, not that I am trying to encourage you, but 2 cockapoos is easier than one and the second one will follow the first ones lead, I would love a housefull of them, but hey I am cockapoo'ed :) :) love them to bits xxx

Really pleased you are enjoying My Dogs Life, thank you xxx

·
Registered
99 Posts
Two Poos Are Perfect

Alvin (Bichon Poo) and Simon (1st generation Poo) cannot be separated without much whining and crying. I can't take just one of them for a walk. The other has a fit.

They have been together since Simon was a few months old and Alvin six months. Don't get me wrong - Simon is 10 pounds heavier and drags Alvin around by the collar and they fight - a lot.

But I think each is happier with a doggie companion (humans get boring sometimes, esp when they watch that picture on the wall)!

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Two are easier than one. They are great company for each other and won't get lonely. Mine play for ages together inside and in the garden. The drawbacks are there is a lot more poo to clear up and of course double the expense! Also I have to Hoover a lot more!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.