I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to write to say that we are so so happy with Lucy right now! She is 17 weeks old and we've had her for 5 weeks.
Its been a little rough with potty training, chewing, etc, and she has been pretty shy around people and dogs.
BUT we spent this past weekend with my husband's large family, who had 3 bigger dogs, and lots of kids, and she did amazing. She got along great with everyone, and had a blast playing with the dogs. She was the smallest one there, but didn't seem to realize it!
Something must have finally clicked with going potty too, because every time we took her outside and said "go potty!" she actually went! No accidents in the house, and much less worry. She slept fine in her crate with no whining.
Now that we are home, she has been a little angel too, and has been getting along great with the cats. Last night while watching a movie Lucy was on my lap, and my cat Zeke jumped up in my lap too, and we watched the whole movie together like that, it was adorable!!
I am just so happy right now and had to share. I love her to bits!

Lucy at the moment:

· Registered
2,590 Posts
Aww that's great :D I'm glad you've had such a great weekend & Lucy looks very cute sat on your knee :) I love it when Izzie comes & sits on my knee even now & she's 14 months old already :D It's not as often as when she was a pup as she prefers to lay on the floor, but I enjoy the moments while they last :D Poppy sits on my knee all the itme lol, wonder when that will start to change or if it will stay the same. Well done little Lucy :D x

· Registered
8,349 Posts
What a great weekend :)

I love watching my dogs mixing with other dogs ... and Lucy going potty .. fab news.

Lovely Lucy is a lap dog cockapoos ... mine are the same ... snuggle in close, sometimes with a nose on the laptop too ha ha ha ....

· Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG so today and last night Lucy has been sitting at the door or scratching it to be let out to potty! We usually just take her out every few hours, but this will make things so much easier. I am so proud of her! I never would have thought all this potty business would make me so happy haha :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.