I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi Jill,
Welcome to ILMC!!
I, like you, joined before I had my beautiful puppy and have found this site to be invaluable for help, support and information from loads of lovely people.
Kipper is now almost 12 weeks old and we joined everyone at the Surrey meet on Sunday at Virginia Water and it confirmed that this is a fantastic forum to be involved with.
Everyone would love to see pictures and Cocker/Poodle cross details as it's lovely to see how all the dogs coats etc differ.
Happy waiting for puppy!!!

Pip X

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! Great to have found this group! Our new puppy is a buff male. We are planning to call him Cooper. We are visiting him a 2nd time in a couple of weeks when he is 6 weeks old - I'll get more pics then. And we will bring him home mid-November. We are in the Portland, OR area. As I'm new to raising puppies, I'm sure this group will be a huge help! Been doing a ton of research/reading. My girls will be a big help too - they can't wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.