I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone elses 'poo' not like football - Ted hates it!

When my husband/sons congregate to watch the football, poor Ted thinks they are shouting at him and goes all apologetic and submissive - bless him..

Ted and I have to vacate the area and go for a walk, or in the garden - last night he was 'helping' me pack a suitcase for my son.

· Registered
435 Posts
My other half had the football on the tv for a little while yesterday and Dexter didn't like the shouting,kept putting his head down and ears back. I had to get the other half to turn the volume right down...for the dog's benefit..not mine :D

· Registered
10,005 Posts
Lady doesn't mind....but my hubby is a huge Hockey fan too, so he yells at the TV 3 nights a week from April to June...so I think Lady just got used to it, and hasn't noticed a difference now that the Euro is on. lol

· Registered
3,583 Posts
Lol, I thought you meant, them actually playing football, which Millie loves.

Not much shouty sport watch goes on in this house, but haven't noticed her being upset by the Euro matches. Maybe we just don't shout loud enough :)

· Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, I thought you meant, them actually playing football, which Millie loves.

Not much shouty sport watch goes on in this house, but haven't noticed her being upset by the Euro matches. Maybe we just don't shout loud enough :)
Ah yes, the complicated 'poo' that is Ted - as ironically he likes a game of football too, he runs around the garden with my husband you calls encouringly to him ' come on my son' as he traps the ball and runs with it.....:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.