I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. Must look that up now. Ya I was a bit undecided but def would prefer to get her done before her first heat. She's showing a few behavioral signs but no physical signs. Done a good bit of research on the keyhole vs standard spaying, keyhole seems the the most painless Procedure and less recovery time,

Best of luck finding a vet close by who does this procedure 馃槉

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.762449,-8.374788

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think u might be right. I just read the link in the last post and I'm a bit concerned of Tilly's age now, even though she will be 20weeks on the 2nd of feb, if I go by the date of the month she was born then she's not 5months till 15th of feb. ( if that makes sense) 馃槒 im thinking she may be a little young. Even though vet told me from 3 and a half months on for medium size dogs. 馃槼馃槼馃槼馃槼

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your advice guys, I'm going to go and speak with the vet again tomorrow and let him see Tilly, the more I'm thinking the more I think she's to young,
I'll repost tomorrow to let ye know, 馃槼馃槼馃榿馃榿馃榿

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.