I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was almost late for a works night out because of this walk lol i just could walk past the flooded Field and not let them play, then lost track of time and had to rush home.

http://youtu.be/UR7heN-MAa4

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
A lovely video to watch this Monday lunchtime ... perfect ... thanks Kendal

They even look good wet :) .. loving Echo :)

Oakley started barking at the laptop .. think he wanted to join in the fun xxx

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Fabulous fun, super video as usual and Gypsy graced you with her presence, I bet they took some drying...how wet were your feet :D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol Gypsy is very vocal around Inca. did you see colision when Delta ran into Inca and fell over, i think they hit eachother with some force as both yelped and barked.

Echo was being bad not coming to me, it was like i dont want you tho take my ball and throw it, i want to play with it myself.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
I was laughing at Echo with the ball, more valuable than the treat lol and a bit where Inca seemed to be telling Echo off , not sure if it was over the ball ... will have to look again for the collision missed that one :( poor things x

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fabulous fun, super video as usual and Gypsy graced you with her presence, I bet they took some drying...how wet were your feet :D
lol i was about to walk out the door and turned round to se gypsy looking at me wanting to come.

my feet were dry but my jeans were rigning, i had an hour to get showerd and dressed then get to my works night out, so i grabbed their equafleec and just chucked them in the crate but put Gypsy in the zip towl bag as i could find a 4th equafleece, i was bad i didnt twol them at all but i didnt have time the the equafleece had to do. but they were fine went right to sleep.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Ah yes just spotted it, poor Delta. Ive had a couple of those balls, Have you tried the Kong tennis balls they squeek,always a plus lol, but they are more durable than normal tennis balls x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I like cockapoos being naughty .. they make me smile ... :)

I like lively dogs with lots of fun and character...

Kendal your girls are perfect

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Echo loves the good boy balls, its the only ones she doesnt destroy, she likes them because thewy are so soft they just mold to her mouth when she carrys them, then when she does chew them its like she is chewing gum. i often pop the squeeker befor i give it to her, i was squeesing it to get the watter out. we get them for like a pound out of supperdrug, the get lost under the couch but she rarly looses them out on a walk.

·
Registered
573 Posts
ah what fun your girls have? I loved the bit where they all got a treat for coming back - then went to tell Echo what she was missing :) so so cute x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts