I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case you guys ever wondered just how similar my guys are! Most likely not, but hey. For those new to my crew, both were acquired from my sister, and D is 'Lo's father.

'Los skull is just like her dads but for being a touch broader, her muzzle is thicker sadly, but at least she has very tight lips. Their ear set is hugely different, and 'Lo's are a bit longer, but not thicker, then D's. Their eyes are very similar in gaze and color, and 'Lo's are a bit larger. They both have touches of white on their muzzles as well as throat spots. 'Lo has nearly her mothers coat in lift, but it has the no shed quality of a poodle. She is a pound heavier and a half inch taller, but square where he is a half inch long. I still don't get that last fact, considering that 'Los mum was nearly two and half inches longer then tall!

I really should of got 'Lo to drop her muzzle more... but I wasn't thinking I'd even do this, and it was just for fun lol. So ignore any slight errors. :p

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Wow! that's great! You can definitely see the likeness. I think the height and length factor depends on so many genetic factors and can be influenced by a number generations rather than just the parents - especially when two completely different gene pools are mixed together.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
This photo of Lo and D is brilliant Enneirda - my daughter is doing A Level Photography at Sixth Form and uses photoshop and she loved this photo. It's great to see just how alike they really are and the way you have done it is very clever. Knew you must be into photography as your photos are always very good :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, I love adobe. For me it goes hand in hand with photography. I don't get those that don't use it, really I don't lol. It makes a good pic great. ;)

Tell her thanks and good luck for me, I really appreciate the praise. :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Adobe photoshop is brilliant, thats why it's the industry standard!!! I use photoshop a lot, for image editing. and for some of the sketches in Poppy's adventures. I've also started using it for colouring black and white images. Here's my latest a hand coloured image of the beautiful Deanna Durbin. P.S. if you look at it, click on the image to see it full size

Simon and Poppy

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amazing work Simon! :D I haven't gotten that far into adobe quite yet, though I was given a tablet a while ago and have really enjoyed figuring it out. Sadly it's pretty slow with college, but I'm getting there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.