I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been noticed that there are quite a few of us here from St Albans or the nearby area and wondered if anyone fancies a group walk/chat/meet up at Veralmium Park? We could have our own Mini Poo Fest!!! :D

Is there a day of the week that suits everyone best? Weekday or Weekend?

Lolly and I are available any day (except Tuesdays and Fridays) from 8am. Maybe (if a weekday) after 9.30am would suit those of you with school aged children (I have school aged children but they are both out of the house and on their way to school before 8am ;))

Let me know your thoughts if you're interested.

Janet

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Me, me, me. :D Count me in, but you'll probably already know that.

I'm free with a bit of notice, weekdays best. But may not get enough free time until end of July (Clients booking me up fast for their holidays). In which case it may dip into the start of the summer hols. Or not if it comes together quicker.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me, me, me. :D Count me in, but you'll probably already know that.

I'm free with a bit of notice, weekdays best. But may not get enough free time until end of July (Clients booking me up fast for their holidays). In which case it may dip into the start of the summer hols. Or not if it comes together quicker.
Oh Julie we can't leave you and Millie out! Check your diary and see when you have a spare couple of hours and book our meet up in. Let us know when and we'll go for it on that day. Anyone who can make it can join us. We can always make it a monthly event from September if anyone fancies? (for example - 9.30am on the first Wednesday of every month)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm not too far - could probably make it if you could maybe meet a little later to let the M25 traffic clear a bit - any time from 10 should be ok rather than 9.30. That is if you can stand the noise! I can see Dylan becoming an outcast!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Oh Helen I hope you can make it. I can thank you in person then for all the advice and support of getting Millie onto NI. (Sorry Janet, didn't mean to hijack your thread with talk of NI :eek: )

And of course meet Dylan too :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Oh Helen I hope you can make it. I can thank you in person then for all the advice and support of getting Millie onto NI. (Sorry Janet, didn't mean to hijack your thread with talk of NI :eek: )

And of course meet Dylan too :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi

Would love Max to meet up with some other cockapoo's as he loves nothing more than spending time with other dogs, would only be able to do weekend though : (

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Just booked Millie in to be spayed :cry: :cry: :cry: on Monday 25 July. She will have to have 10 days house rest and not go mad for another 4 days after that.

Meeting up may become difficult after that date for a while :( :( :(

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just booked Millie in to be spayed :cry: :cry: :cry: on Monday 25 July. She will have to have 10 days house rest and not go mad for another 4 days after that.

Meeting up may become difficult after that date for a while :( :( :(
Same day as Lolly!!!! I hadn't thought about the rest period after :eek: May have to wait until September now then unless we can fit it in before 25th. We're on hols from 10th August but I suppose you could all meet up without me :cry2:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Ok everyone, just analysed everyone's requests and taken into account the two spayings.

I personally have no spare mornings available before Millie has her op. So if some of you want to meet up sooner rather than later, that will be good.

I like the idea of meeting every first Weds of the month at 10 or 10.30 to give Helen chance to get over. But equally Niki can't make it during the week and the rest of us can do weekends (I can do the odd weekend).

We also have to take into account the summer hols and people and doggies coming and going.

So can I suggest that we look at either Weds 7 Sept or Sun 11 Sept. The Sunday will include all 6 of us hopefully.

Let me know your thoughts. :behindsofa:

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Are we sticking with Sun 11 Sep then? Will put it in the diary. Will be good to see how much they have grown by then. No doubt Obi will be the smallest ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts