I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys thought i'd let you new puppy owners know that I ordered some stag bars and theve arrived today .

They get a big thumbs up from Buddy :D he has been chewing away for half an hour now very content :D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi guys thought i'd let you new puppy owners know that I ordered some stag bars and theve arrived today .

They get a big thumbs up from Buddy :D he has been chewing away for half an hour now very content :D
Great news glad Buddy likes them:) when are you roasting the Stag;)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I bought Lolly a couple when she was 12 weeks old or so and she still has a good go at them every now and then. she hasn't made much of a dent in them but will happily choose to take them out of her toy basket and give them a good chew. so they last well!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I've ordered one for Dylan. Hope he likes it as he has never been remotely interested in nylabones
Oh, that reminded me, while I was away at my sister's, I had a sneaky peak on here and saw the tread about chewing things up - I hadn't realised they weren't meant to eat the nylabone (I know, I'm clueless!) Mad panic phone call to Ciara to remove them instantly...
Think I'll order some stag bone too, Phoebe's always grateful for 5 minutes peace! :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh sounds good, where do I get one? x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Oh, that reminded me, while I was away at my sister's, I had a sneaky peak on here and saw the tread about chewing things up - I hadn't realised they weren't meant to eat the nylabone (I know, I'm clueless!) Mad panic phone call to Ciara to remove them instantly...
Think I'll order some stag bone too, Phoebe's always grateful for 5 minutes peace! :D
I had a pack of three and some they can eat and some are just hard chews.(nylabone)

Sarah there is a link on here but if you punch in stag bars online it will bring up the page dx

Just looked its www.puredog.co.uk

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ordered 2 the other day! Have Buffy staying for week so thought one each would keep them happy for a while(fingers crossed!) Great news Donna that Buddy loves his as i know some dogs take or leave them,but will be smearing honey on if they dont seem interested to start them off:) x Ordered small and i bet they look like a couple of twigs! will have to see what they look like.....and will let you know what the verdict is x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Brill, thanks! I can't see an "Add to Cart" button though, argh!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
No, still can't find a button to buy them. Have tried on Chrome and Safari... will try again later.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Sarah, in the bottom right hand corner of the homepage (accessed by Donna's link) there is a box saying 'Buy Now Treat your dog from £2.99'. Any luck now?

Karen x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yes I see that, and when I click on it, 4 size options come up. I click on small, and there is no button to add to basket or anything? It's very weird..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
How strange! I get a quantity box and an 'add to basket' box when I get the size options. I wondered if they might have sold out but I've just successfully bought some. Keep trying!

Karen x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I get none of those!! Waaaaah!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts