I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hurray that's done it! Downloaded Photobucket app and copied the code from that instead! No stopping me now :)))

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
He is lovely ... hi there Stanley .. cool name:)

What mix is Stanley?
Where is he from?
I love seeing if they have any brothers or sisters on here... :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Stanley is a Jukee Doodles boy. His Mum is Suzie working cocker and his Dad is Uncle Fester.
JD had such a wonderful write up on here I just had to go and see them. It was love at first sight with Stanley.
Stanley has been so wonderful for us all after losing Cadbury.
To top it all Murphy and he have finally clicked today and they are playing beautifully together. There were tears in my eyes as I shared this magic moment at 7.30 this morning. We are so lucky to share our lives with dogs xxx

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think Stanley looks very much like our Maple except that she has a black nose!! Other than that they look very similar :kiss:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Stanley is gorgeous :) I too have an older dog, it's wonderful when they finally accept the puppy, Phoebe instigates playtime with Izzy now :), she also disciplines for me :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
He is truly scrumptious! It will be interesting seeing how Rufus (2 yr old JD Cockapoo) takes to Basil when we bring him home tomorrow! I'm sure it'll take a few days!

Karen x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts