I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Its not good is it!!! I hate this weather and all the mud it brings Buddy has to wear his equafleece now all the time it relly does stop him getting so muddy then i just hose his feet down before he comes in the house ,mind you we dont have cream carpets that must be a nightmare! dx

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I have bare floorboards downstairs (just bare, not stripped and waxed or polished!) as I decided against the new carpet following the decision to have a new puppy (and I spent carpet money on the puppy:D) We bought an offcut of cheap carpet for the den, which we are currently using as a sitting room. It is cream, nightmare, has had it's share of wees and worse :eek: and looks pretty horrible, but I'll throw it away in another few months :D
We're planning to move back upstairs to our lovely drawing room at Christmas, but it's a long way to run down for Izzy to go to the loo.....

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The carpet is standing up to the onslaught quite bravely. For a time it had a fetching polka dot effect where the cleaned up piddle patches were lighter than the rest :-0
But thanks to a Bissell carpet cleaner and a housetrained Stanley we're doing ok now :))

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.