I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out Stanley's new waterproof coat. Bought it today from Pets at Home £13.99. Just had an hour out walking in 12" of wet virgin snow, through fields. Rained solidly for an hour too. On our return Stanley was bone dry, except his feet and head. Fantastic buy. This has saved lots of hassle at the end of the walk. I would normally have bathed him after such a wet walk but no need whatsoever. Highly recommended

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
very nice, is he able to run in it. i have one similer but when they run they tend to loose their legs in it and fall flat on their face.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
just bought wilf one not as much coverage as yours he was happy to put it on but i literally had to drag him out in it .... obviously not good for street cred x x

·
Registered
12 Posts
He looks gorgeous. I have 2 for my girls, one from dormer crafts and the other one is from cosipet and they have been brilliant in wet weather. I have looked the suit up on pets at home but they aren't showing as yet. Maybe its a new product.

·
Registered
710 Posts
just bought wilf one not as much coverage as yours he was happy to put it on but i literally had to drag him out in it .... obviously not good for street cred x x
ahahahah I bought Rufus a sweater for when he arrives because I couldn't help myself... but I have been told no one else will walk him outside in it because they don't like dogs in clothes. Too bad, I'll make him wear it anyway ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts