I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long wait but we are almost there, going to collect our apricot girl from Sylml on Sunday. We have two standard poodles who are fabulous and really looking forward to having a cockapoo.I have been looking at this site for a while and its great , full of good adviceand helpful tips. I hope to crate train this wee girl so wish me luck. So far no decision on her name , no doubt when we see her we will be able to decide. Once I work out how to post photos I will put some on , she is gorgeous. Crate , bed, kong, toys and plenty of love are waiting for her.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's a big day for me too as I'm booked to go up in a hot air balloon. Mind you we've been booked in twice before and both times it's been cancelled because of weather. The last time was the day before Good Friday (the most beautiful weather ever but not enough wind apparently :( ) but it being cancelled meant we bought Lolly home a day earlier than planned :D As soon as we knew it was cancelled I phoned the breeder, told the kids we were getting a puppy and went to get her! Happy day in the end!

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
YAY for a new puppy!!! congrats, can fun't wait to see pictures of the whole pack!

Janet, Hot air balloon rides are great! my family used to own a hot air balloon company. It is a great fun thing to do. I hope the weather is good for you. it always sucks when the weather doesn't comply. but better to be safe. Have fun

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi, I remember counting the sleeps for three weeks waiting to collect Harley it was so worth the wait! I have had him a week and a half and he feels like he has been here forever- post pictures on sunday, cant wait to see her!
good luck

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh how exciting. I still have a wait before picking up my little girl but on Sunday i will be smiling for you xx

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh tomorrow will soon be here!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck for tomorrow! We picked our little chocolate boy up yesterday and he is just lovely!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of your new little girl!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh the day is here-im pleased for yo good luck crate train if done properly and slowly is the way to go! They are safe they have their own "den" and you know they are not able to injure or damage themselves or anything else! Harley is now able to go out and I have taken him away with me but it seemed liked ages waiting to collect him after I saw him at just five weeks, so I know how you'll be feeling-EXCITED good luck enjoy today and the many to come!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Good luck to everyone getting their new puppies today. We have had Beau 6 weeks now and although tiring sometimes I wouldn't change her for the world and we were lucky as saw the advert on the Wednesday but the number didn't work so assumed the puppies had all gone but on the Saturday evening saw the same puppies on another site, rang up (the previous site had problems and the breeder had wondered why she hadn't had any calls), visited the next day, fell in love with Beau and brought her home so no long drawn out waiting :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lady is home

Well we have the most gorgeous girl in the world, I am sure you all think that about your first cockapoo but she is soo pretty. She looks like Lady from the movie so we have called her Lady, she really looks like one.She has been very good , the kids love her as do our standard poodles, need to keep them apart for a wee while until she gets used to them. She is so small.
She sleeps well in her cradle ie crate, is asleep at the moment among all her soft toys and puppy kong.Will try and post a photograph of her.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Well we have the most gorgeous girl in the world, I am sure you all think that about your first cockapoo but she is soo pretty. She looks like Lady from the movie so we have called her Lady, she really looks like one.She has been very good , the kids love her as do our standard poodles, need to keep them apart for a wee while until she gets used to them. She is so small.
She sleeps well in her cradle ie crate, is asleep at the moment among all her soft toys and puppy kong.Will try and post a photograph of her.:)
!
ANPTHER LADY!!! YAY!!! we called ours lady because of the movie too!! I hope you enjoy your little Lady as much as I enjoy my Lady!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts