I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Just back from another fantastic Cockapoo meet! The weather stayed dry unlike some of the dogs who went for a dip in the lake ;)

Whilst my pics are uploading I thought I'd start with a little teaser...

Guess the dog having a drink from a water bag?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks so much Sue, Jools and Colin for making today happen! It was great to see you all.........and what a variety of cockerpoos........all very beautiful:ilmc:Lovely to meet Buzz and YumYum........love the shaggy look:twothumbs:.......I think Isla and Dexter are in love:hug:.........couldn't keep away from each other.......and the way they played together....definitely soul mates x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Fab to hear you all had a great time .. even if it was without me :) ... I was busy at home with a certain puppy on my lap .. oops did JoJo say puppy xxx

Trying hard here to stay happy ... in true JoJo style xxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks to everybody for being so welcoming and answering all of our questions. We came away with huge grins and a much better idea of what we're looking for. Very much looking forward to bringing home our own pup.

Darren & Olga

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fab to hear you all had a great time .. even if it was without me :) ... I was busy at home with a certain puppy on my lap .. oops did JoJo say puppy xxx

Trying hard here to stay happy ... in true JoJo style xxx
Jojo we did miss you! So Picnic is HOME...hurray :whoo::congrats::twothumbs::jumping:

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thanks so much Sue, Jools and Colin for making today happen! It was great to see you all.........and what a variety of cockerpoos........all very beautiful:ilmc:Lovely to meet Buzz and YumYum........love the shaggy look:twothumbs:.......I think Isla and Dexter are in love:hug:.........couldn't keep away from each other.......and the way they played together....definitely soul mates x
Yes Dexters in lurrrrvvvvvvv :love-eyes: (anzil 2 litter alert)!!!! ;)
Lovely to see all the different cockapoos .......... Dexters shattered .... same time next week guys ;) xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Lovely pictures! So jealous ;) I would have loved to have been there :(. I have to console myself that I was a good Mummy letting Henry go to his friends party and I did some revision! Oh I hate to be good sometimes! :D

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Haven't had a chance yet to put photos on, but will later ...

Just wanted to say what a lovely time we had ... such a great bunch of people and it fantastic to see all the dogs running round enjoying themselves ... great fun.

Bess especially liked meeting her sister Lola again!

Sue x

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.