Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We're running a poll to choose a meet up time. Please vote for one only, thanks!

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump :)

Please vote if you're going to the Surrey meet, thanks!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Ha Ha I see the votes aren't helping to decide as they are pretty even!!!! The times are all quite close so it really doesn't matter to me, I am happy what ever time you all decide x:)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
What happened to the 2 pm option?!
I was in VW again today from around 2.30. It was a warm day and still packed with picnickers- fortunately they were at the picnic tables so out of reach for our cockapoos! There were a few people sitting on the grass eating ice-creams but they soon stood up when they saw a wet dog running and sniffing towards them! There were lot of dogs swimming and paddling, our Poos are going to have such fun!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I voted, but I really don't mind.

Looking forward to it.:D Glad to hear you were there today Tess. I was hoping that Millie wouldn't get wet next time, maybe then I can recognise my own dog :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just a forewarning - if and when Dexter gets wet he gets crazy - even more crazy than normal!!!!! Looking forward to catching up though j ;) x

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
I think there is very little chance that they won't all get wet! There are many nice, shallow, tempting entrance points to the lake. I know Dexter will be in and out of every one!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry, assumed there was a general preference to make it earlier and the poll was to determine how much earlier? Sorry if I've got it wrong :confused:
I think theres a bit of a cross over on the posts Clare (not got it wrong at all) - thanks for doing the poll (needed this when we were choosing a venue)!!!!! See u then j x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Thanks Clare for doing the poll. I think there are quite a few who don't mind what time (including me) ... and quite a few still to vote.

Please let us know if there is a time you cannot make ... would be a shame to exclude anyone who had it in their diary for 2pm long ago.

Sue x

·
Registered
94 Posts
Iv'e managet to get the time off work, so will definitely be there:jumping::jumping::jumping:.........Iv'e put 12.00, but don't really mind what time! Excellent idea to do a poll though:)

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
So most people have voted now and 12 o'clock seems to be clear favourite ... if no-one has any objections we'll stick with 12 on 9th Oct.

I'll send out PMs with mobile numbers, etc. tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hope the weather is not quite as hot as it has been or we all might end up sitting in the lake with the dogs :eek:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi guys,

Can I be included in any PMs on the Surrey meet? My partner and I are going to meet up there with JD to pick up Boston to bring home.

Sorry for the short message. Am on holiday in Turkey using data roaming to check what is happening for the Surrey meet. Thanks! Lauren

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi. We are now a definate as hubby has changed his shift.
We have voted for 12 o'clock but really don't mind. And are dog sitting Lola so will be bring 3 poo's Dexie, Oscar and Lola.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hi guys,

Can I be included in any PMs on the Surrey meet? My partner and I are going to meet up there with JD to pick up Boston to bring home.

Sorry for the short message. Am on holiday in Turkey using data roaming to check what is happening for the Surrey meet. Thanks! Lauren
Hi Lauren,

Great news you are picking up Boston at the Surrey meet ... yes I've added your name to my list and will PM you later with details.

Enjoy your holiday in Turkey. :)

Sue x

1 - 20 of 35 Posts