I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Four Sleeps to go! Just wondered if anyone uses Symply dry puppy food. I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks

Julie x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Sorry, never heard of it, but looking on the website, my personal opinion is a reasonable kibble, but maybe not the best. It contains natural ingredients which is good, but apart from the main meat, is mostly rice, oats and bran which may not be ideal. The only veg included is beet pulp. But I am looking at it from a barf point of view - compared with most dog foods, it's quite good. Sorry if that's confusing, but I try not to be too opinionated, as I recognise that everyone has their own criteria for dog food.
If you are going to feed a dried food, I suggest that you take a look at Orijen and Applaws as well, and decide which you prefer.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Not heard of it, sorry.

Millie started on Royal Canine as given by the breeder. Which she didn't seem to like, then on Science Plan as the vets recommended it, after a week, she didn't seem to like it. Then onto Arden Grange as my sis-in-law was using it, but again after a week, she didn't seem to like it.

Finally after much reading on this site made the leap to NI, Helen above is our oracle on all things raw and barf.

Millie is now about 6/8 weeks into it and absolutely loves it :D

All I'd say is, but small bags of dog kibble. I've wasted quite a bit over the past couple of months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts