I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited to bring our little puppy home tomorrow morning :D

My hubby said oh good she can watch the Leeds Rhinos v's Catalan game with me.. :eek: i said oh no she can't, she'll with me doing girly things!!!

He thinks one of our boy cats likes Metallica but i've explained that it's Barry Manillow he likes :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
How very exciting!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh wow - so close now :D Can't wait to hear all about it - hubby needs to puppysit while you keep us all updated with lots of photos and details! Best wishes, Karen.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.. but I have a feeling you won't!
enjoy tomorrow, can't wait to see pictures x

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Oh wow - so close now :D Can't wait to hear all about it - hubby needs to puppysit while you keep us all updated with lots of photos and details! Best wishes, Karen.
Not at all - you'll soon learn to do everything, including the internet and going to the toilet, with a puppy on your lap :D

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight.. but I have a feeling you won't!
enjoy tomorrow, can't wait to see pictures x
Oh Carol .. can you post a big pic of your Ellie please? Is she Blonde Parti, I just want to see her coat closer as my Eevee is very pale and her coat is changing I think, just want to be noisy and see Ellies up close :)

Much appreciated xxxx

·
Registered
148 Posts
Oh Carol .. can you post a big pic of your Ellie please? Is she Blonde Parti, I just want to see her coat closer as my Eevee is very pale and her coat is changing I think, just want to be noisy and see Ellies up close :)

Much appreciated xxxx
Lol of course! Any excuse to post a picture of my baby! I think she is more apricot with toffee ears but after her bath in the last pic she looks quite creamy. here are a few ...Do you think /eevee is getting darker? xx

·
Registered
61 Posts
How cute - she looks very similar to my Pippa! After lots of cuddles and closer inspections during our first week Pippa, it seems only the tips of the hair are 'apricot' and she's more 'creamier' underneath (with 'toffee' ears too!). I too was wondering whether she will get lighter or darker when she gets her adult coat - it will be interesting to wait and see!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well guys she is here!!! She didn't sleep at all on the journey home (1 hour) and was far more interested in what was going on around her. We got to about 5 minutes before home and she was sick - bless her. She has pooed outside already and only done a little wee in the house. Our cats don't seem too fazed by her which is good. We love her so much already!!! xx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hee hee i know. Not a good game!! Maisie is all zonked on the sofa and looking so cute! She is breathing ever so quickly - i take it this is normal? She does have a little hernia on her tummy button that they pointed out to us but said it shouldn't affect her and if it does they will pay for the surgery which i thought was very good xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Lol of course! Any excuse to post a picture of my baby! I think she is more apricot with toffee ears but after her bath in the last pic she looks quite creamy. here are a few ...Do you think /eevee is getting darker? xx

ahh Ellie is a darling .. she looks more like my Honey actually.. I think she is cream, darker ears are just like Honey's :)

Eevee is not like Ellie at all, I thought Ellie was white from the little pics.... lovely to see pic .. thank you xx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Well guys she is here!!! She didn't sleep at all on the journey home (1 hour) and was far more interested in what was going on around her. We got to about 5 minutes before home and she was sick - bless her. She has pooed outside already and only done a little wee in the house. Our cats don't seem too fazed by her which is good. We love her so much already!!! xx
excellent news .... she is home .... please keep us posted Victoria and most of all remember we are here to help you, even if it seems a strange question, we have all been through it and will help out if we can xxxx

Enjoy being a cockapoo owner .. xxx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts