I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Moving forward, Tapatalk will no longer be available on i Love My Cockapoo. PetGuide.com has made available for your download the AutoGuide App, available to Apple and Android Phones and Tablets. It’s available as a free or paid version. You can find it by searching “AutoGuide” in the app store or by clicking here: Pet Guide Mobile

The functionality of the free vs. paid app is the same; however, the major difference between the two is the presence of the advertisements, or absence thereof, respectively.

For users who access the forum using a mobile browser, you will not be prompted to download the app every time you access the forum. The prompt is cookie-based and will only happen once every 30 days, unless you delete all the cookies off your mobile device or use the browser’s incognito mode.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
That is a shame, I only access via tapatalk. Will photo uploads be as easy on the new app as they are on tapatalk? When will tapatalk stop working? Out of curiosity, is this change to improve ad revenue?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Oh I have to say that I'm disappointed you will no longer be supporting Tapatalk as I purchased the app only for using it to access ilovemycockapoo. So that will now be wasted money!
Please can I ask your reason for removing it? I presume its a financial one?

·
Registered
272 Posts
I agree, what a great shame! I use Tapatalk for all my forums. I'll probably stick to the odd visit via the website now.

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi, I too use tapatalk as its good for uploading photos. It is annoying that its being taken off.
Hopefully Admin will be along soon to answer your questions etc.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I agree, what a great shame! I use Tapatalk for all my forums. I'll probably stick to the odd visit via the website now.
I feel this is a great shame. I use tapatalk all the time, it's so easy to load photos. I still haven't got the knack of using photobucket (the home screen on my laptop looks totally different to the one shown here) so tapatalk is the only way you can see what my lovely boy looks like. Not a happy bunny :bunny3:

·
Registered
502 Posts
Also only bought tapatalk for this forum and not on any others so agree with previous comments re waste of money and cheesed off!

·
Administrator
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. The choice to move away from Tapatalk was more support related. We found that it was hard to recieve support from TT when an issue would present itself on the TT or PG app. In the future we would like to provide greater support to our members when there is an issue with the app.

For everyone curious about the app function. Yes, you can still upload photos to the forum directly from your phone. The PetGuide app was built off of the Tapatalk template so TT users should find it familiar and easy to navigate.

If you guys have any other questions or concerns please post them and I will answer them to the best of my ability. :D

Thanks

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
yes they do...the little logo needs to be updated...go to the Play store and tyype it in, I have downloaded it to my android phone already.

·
Registered
596 Posts
paid version of pet guide

I am only seeing a free version of petguide for android, the ads are rather annoying, has anyone seen a paid version?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts