I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a wierd one. Bertie (9 weeks) is obsessed with my cups of tea. I can eat/drink anything else without him bothering but tea drives him wild!!! He literally climbs up my leg to try to get at it. I've never seen this before...has anyone else?
Catriona

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I get up at 6am with Daisy, even at the weekend! Last weekend I made a cuppa, laid down on the sofa but fell asleep. :eek: I was woken up by a slobbery lick on my hand from Daisy who had just drunk half of my large mug of tea! Thankfully it was cold! She hasn't jumped up for it which is good because I often have a cuppa on the go but she would drink it if I offered her a cup! :)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes yes, Blossom is the same....if I have a cup of tea she tries desperately to climb up me to get to it...hense I have been ending up with cold cups of tea as Im putting it out of the way forgetting about it!xx

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Yes Izzie is the same she loves cups of tea :D Only with sugar in it though!
Although I must say she is much more of an alcoholic tbh! You can't have a glass of wine, bottle of beer, glass of baileys in my house without Izzie climbing up your legs or standing up at the table trying to get a swig before anyone notices, she goes mad for it! Of course we don't let her have it, she gets empty bottles of lager to play on the floor with & licking out an empty glass, but that's it, but she loves it, it's funny to watch :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
I am afraid Chloe also leans more toward alcohol, specifically beer. I think she must have had a taste of it once when we weren't looking and now she stands there, barking at it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
When she was a puppy I caught Izzy lapping up my tea when I had turned my back, she gave me one of those cheeky look what I have done looks, clearly knowing it was naughty.

·
Registered
853 Posts
No but it could be worse I guess! You're wine or chocolates
Yep Nacho is partial to a good zinfandel rose. Left it on the table last weekend and he jumped on the sofa (didn't realise he could do that at that point in time) and came back into the room with Nacho's nose stuck firmly in the glass lapping it up. I was actually quite worried - he was a bit clumsy half an hour later!

Just like his mummy after a few sips of wine!

:)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Fab photo Julie! I am also a bit partial to Stella although I haven't tried Daisy on it yet!

Also love your armchair! :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Vincent doesn't care too much for tea, it's orange squash he goes mental for :confused: I had a cup this morning and he was going nuts to see what I was drinking!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Vincent doesn't care too much for tea, it's orange squash he goes mental for :confused: I had a cup this morning and he was going nuts to see what I was drinking!
Ah, he's still a baby! Wait till he gets to his 'teenage phase' at about 5 months. Then it'll be all Bacardi Breezers and WKD... ;)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Ah, he's still a baby! Wait till he gets to his 'teenage phase' at about 5 months. Then it'll be all Bacardi Breezers and WKD... ;)
I love this comment! Haha :) Yes tennaged years until adulthood they definitely get a taste for the strong stuff (baileys=Izzie mad!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts