I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Finally managed to upload photo - I hope! This is Teddy cuddled up by granddaughter, Roro. Hope this works!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Awwwww bless. Had to post this very similar picture of Betty but in this case she was lying on her blanket on the sofa and the one that is covering her was over the back of the sofa and slipped and ended up covering her and I just left her as she looked so cute!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Awww. I love that you can get a picture of your babies sleeping. Axle has some ninja reflexes. I cannot get a picture of him sleeping, he will sense me move and he will jump up. The day that I do get a picture I will post it! :D

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Peaceful little Betty Boo. More like a baby than a poo at times:) I have to stop myself from cuddling him too often, but granddaughter treats him like her baby. Even calls to him in the park 'Come on, Baby boy! Come to Mummy!'

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Come on Helen the blanket "fell" on Betty Boo ha ha. :D
I know it sounds like the lady doth protest too much but in this case it genuinely did fall on her but that isn't to say I don't have a photo of her all wrapped up in a shawl to keep her warm (and cos she looked super cute)!!! So yes I am just as guilty as the rest of us!!! But these cockapoos are just too damn cute so you can't help yourself!!!

Tressa: said:
Peaceful little Betty Boo. More like a baby than a poo at times I have to stop myself from cuddling him too often, but granddaughter treats him like her baby. Even calls to him in the park 'Come on, Baby boy! Come to Mummy!'
And loving this that your grandaughter calls him Baby boy!!! That's sooooooo sweet!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts