I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
Ahh .. I am pretty sad and I have managed to find and keep 2 of Oakley's and 1 of Honey's big back ones came out last week, nothing happening for Eevee yet but she is only just 3 months .. so will keep a close eye on here from no onwards.

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
lol i remember seing Delta with little gumsy gaps in her mouth lol and one time onlt having 3 canine teeth lol

i found a coupel of teeth, one i actualy knelt on whn playing with her which realy hurt.

i have a wee box somewhere with their teeth in it, i think Dellie is the only one i forund a canine tooth from.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No idea what she is doing with these teeth - probably eating them but looked again just now and there are 3 missing at the bottom and only one left at the top. No wonder she has been mouthing like mad!

·
Administrator
5,034 Posts
i once found one in Echos coat, i was on the flore and she came up to me so i gave her chest a wee tikle and felt something hard, it was caught in her fur dont know how but it was.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.