I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks today we got Mitzi and having never owned a dog before I have to say if it wasn't for this website I would be totally lost. Reading dog books is very helpful and useful, but here you get first hand experiences. Just wanted to say thanks to all who have guided me in my journey so far with Mitzi. This site has been my constant reference point, the support given by others has been truly amazing.

Wishing everyone a Happy Diamond Jubilee weekend

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad everything is going well! I too found this site eased me through the early puppy days. Much more entertaining than any book! Would love to see some pics of Mitzi. x
will try and upload more this weekend. I'm using the click and treat when she does her business in the right area and so far so good. Trying to get her used to a lead - again very helpful reference points in the forum. Just taking it a day at a time.

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,183 Posts
Was gonna hit thanks as I appreciate you made the effort to post a thanks to everyone on here...then decided "no I'll write a post" ;)

I remember you coming on and your puppy search and it's so nice to follow peoples journey and see a happy ending! Hope to meet you both on a meet one day.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes Clare - quite a journey. Poor Mitzi was has been sick 3/4 times today, I think we over did the treats, plus all the extra twigs/soil and anything else she can find in the garden that she manages to munch on. After clearing up and checking she is okay I came on the forum to see what I should be looking out for. I think she's okay, quite bright in herself and I just gave her some boiled rice for lunch. All a learning curve!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.